WHAT IS IT?
BEMER stands for Bio-Electro-Magnetic-Energy-Regulation. BEMER devices stimulate and increase blood flow to healthy muscles for improved performance and recovery. Enhanced local circulation is achieved by delivering a patented therapeutic signal using a pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) technology. This ensures muscles are supplied with ample oxygen.
PEMF Therapy is a way to recharge every cell in your body so your cells are better able to uptake nutrients, excrete waste, and function optimally. The number one sign that your cells need energy support is pain. Pain and fatigue are your body’s cry for help — it’s how your body gets your attention. Other signs include disease, weakness, reduced function of any body part, and emotional imbalances.
BEMER also supports stress reduction, relaxation, and rest. BEMER devices are safe, non-invasive, and easy to use and designed specifically to target the circulation within the musculature in healthy muscles — the core system necessary for optimal health.
For more than 20 years, the benefits of BEMER have impacted millions of people around the world.
SUPPLY AND DISPOSAL
Blood is the body’s universal means of transport; oxygen, nutrients, chemical messengers (e.g., hormones) and immune cells are all transported through our blood. When our body’s cells, tissues and organs are adequately nourished and metabolic waste products are removed, our bodies are healthier and function properly.
Many physical discomforts and impairments are directly related to diminished circulation. This is because healthy circulation is the cornerstone of health! Without good blood flow, you simply cannot be at your best.
Oxygenated red blood cells carry oxygen and nutrients through the arteries and capillaries to all the organs of the body. As the blood provides oxygen and nutrients to the cells, the cells in turn transfer carbon dioxide and waste products to the red blood cells, which are then processed through the veins.
BEMER CAN ENHANCE:
BETTER CIRCULATION MEANS
Frequently asked questions
PEMF stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field. Devices that use PEMF technology for therapy produce electromagnetic fields with various waveforms and frequencies that stimulate healthy muscles in order to improve and facilitate muscle performance. Uniquely, the BEMER device thereby temporarily increases local blood circulation in healthy muscles.
The effectiveness of these waves depend on specific parameters to target our cell tissues. Much like a musical song that has a specific melody, rhythm and tempo, PEMF therapy devices waves in an organized sequence (melody), at specific frequencies (rhythm) set to a certain pulse (tempo).
Everyone! Your body benefits from coming into direct contact with the earth’s magnetic field.
The earth’s electromagnetic field (EMF) is safe and beneficial. However, modern technology like mobile phones, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, computer screens, and high-tension wires produce an EMF at an extreme level that bombards every cell in your body with detrimental energy.
5 times a week is ideal. Start slow and work your way up.
* You may have some relief after one session; however, for the best results we recommend a series of treatments.
Sit back, relax & breathe. Uncross arms and legs while relaxing on BEMER mat. Use BEMER attachments, as needed, to enhance the experience.
In short, yes! For starters, electromagnetic energy is around us all the time—from the shows we stream on our phones, to listening to the radio and even in the human body (which emits heat, i.e., infrared waves).
PEMF devices are safe because the waves they produce are located toward the lowest end of the electromagnetic spectrum (between AM and FM radio), which means they are safe to pass through the human body.
- Immunosuppressive therapy in consequence of transplantation
- Immunosuppressive therapy in consequence of allogenic cellular transplantation or bone marrow stem cell transplantation
- Other conditions often requiring immunosuppressive therapy, e.g. autoimmune diseases or dermatological diseases are not contraindications to the use of BEMER therapy. BEMER therapy application has to be cleared by physician in charge.
- Do not use the device if you have a diagnosed Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
- All active medical implants that are intended to administer medication (medication pumps) are an absolute contraindication and prohibit the use of BEMER therapy.
- Active medical implants that lead to stimulation (e.g. pacemakers, defibrillators, brain stimulators) represent a relative contraindication. The adjuvant application of the BEMER therapy must be discussed with the patient’s attending physician.
- Infectious diseases
- Caution should be used for patients with severe cardiac rhythm disorders
- Severe psychoses
- Non-controlled seizure disorders (e.g. epilepsy)
- Long-term use of corticoid agents (corticosteroids)
- Long-term use of B-receptors antagonists (Beta Blockers)