Our Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil is designed to help maintain:
- Relief from chronic pain, inflammation and arthritis*
- Healthy recovery from exercise*
- Sense of calm for focus*
- Maintain healthy sleep cycles*
- Support for everyday stresses*
The main difference between broad spectrum v. full spectrum relates to the presence of naturally occurring plant compounds within the extract. If a CBD product contains several naturally occurring cannabis plant extracts, such as terpenes and other cannabinoids – including up to 0.03% THC it’s considered a full spectrum hemp oil. Broad spectrum hemp oil also contains several cannabis plant compounds, but it is typically entirely free of THC.
Suggested Daily Dosage:
- Recommended serving size = 1 mL (60mg)
- Adults: Take 1 dropper (0.5 mL) 2-3 times per day. Dropper included. Some people might only need 0.5 mL. Start with once daily and work your way up to 1 mL to see what’s best for your body.
- Place and hold a serving under your tongue for fast absorption and benefits, or add it to a morning cup of coffee, smoothie, or any other food and beverage.
For Best Results:
- Consistency is key. Take CBD regularly; at the same time every day.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a “full dropper.” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.