HempFlavin is relatively new to the marketplace and very cutting edge! We’re offering an opportunity for our performance driven animals to feel their best without the CBD and THC that would show up in a drug test. Flavonoids are not banned on horse association lists.
With over 20 heirloom hemp derived flavonoids, this natural and fast-acting oral supplement is formulated to aid in the relief of discomfort, stiffness & soreness. While also promoting mobility, functionality and general wellness. Customers have also reported benefits of aiding in symptoms of colic and calming effects!
Ideal for use before or after a long day on the ranch or post-workout. Great to administer prior to farrier visits for horses with discomfort in their legs or difficulty placing weight on sore/injured legs and hooves.
Our HempFlavin Oil is recommended to support:
- Normal Inflammatory Response
- Healthy Joints & Mobility
- Stiffness / Soreness
- Sense of Calm
- Quicker Recovery
- Overall Wellness
Ingredients: MCT Oil (Tree Nut), Hemp Flavonoid Extract
Serving Size: 3 mL; 900mcg of Hemp Flavonoids per 3 mL syringe.
Directions for Use: Each tincture comes in a single dose syringe and contains one serving to allow for proper dosage. Place the entire dropper of HempFlavin oil into the corner of the horse’s mouth. Shake well before use.
General recommendations (results that work best):
- Injured Horse – give the Equine HempFlavin (900 mcg) twice a day for one week then once daily for maintenance. As time progresses, move to once a week, and then once a month to see if your horse’s injury has improved. You may find a sweet spot for how often to dose, based on your own animal’s health needs. This may be fed along with our Everyday Wellness Hemp Pellets.
- Performance / Show Horse – the Equine HempFlavin Oil can be given daily (900 mcg), as needed. Give orally 1-2 hours prior to competition.
- Senior Horse – you may offer HempFlavin Oil (900 mcg) Daily, as well as our Everyday Wellness Hemp Pellets.
(This Product Contains ZERO THC & ZERO CANNABINOIDS)
(This Product Does Not Contain Any Banned or Prohibited Substances)
CAUTIONS: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
WARNINGS: For animal use only and not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental over dose, contact a health professional immediately.