Our Full-Spectrum CBD Horse Treats may support or offer relief for a variety of symptoms including:
- Promote a sense of calm for anxiety relief
- Helps to increase appetite
- Promotes a healthy coat
- Supports relief from joint pain and stiffness
- Reduces inflammation
- Aids in pain relief
- Lessens Arthritis symptoms
- Improves skin problems
- Helps reduce the symptoms brought on by Cushing’s Disease by treating the hormonal imbalance
- Help with eye disorders by lowering the intraocular pressure
- Helps to put weight on hard keepers, as they are often nervous animals and will benefit from anxiety relief
- Anti-seizure properties
We’ve added 240 mg of Vitamin E to help support your Equine partner. Why do horses need vitamin E?
- Production of skin, hooves, bone and muscle
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Maintenance and repair of cells, tissues and organs
- Correct functioning of the nervous system and brain
- Converting food into energy
- Optimal antioxidant protection
- Supports exercise recovery
When do horses need vitamin E?
- Vitamin E is abundant in fresh, green grass, but the amounts diminish as grass matures and dies. Horses who spend the winter foraging on dried grasses will draw on their stored vitamin E; then they will replenish their supplies of the nutrient when the green plants start growing in the spring.
Suggested Daily Dosage: Feed 1-2 treats (90 mg of CBD/treat) up to twice daily. Morning and night is an easy routine to make sure doses are spread out. If you’re feeding in conjunction with other CBD products you may need to lower your dosage to meet the 190 mg/twice per day guidelines.
- Depending on the symptoms you’re treating, some horses may need less and some may require more.
Active Ingredients per 12 g (1 Treat):
- Vitamin E- 240 mg
- Cannabidiol (CBD) – 90 mg
- Citric Acid
- Wheat Flour
COMPETITION / SHOW HORSES:
If you’re showing in an industry that tests for THC or CBD, it’s recommended to stop feeding 7 days before a competition. There will be residual benefits still present in the horse.
Lacey Mollhagen (verified owner) –
Highly effective, works quicker than one would think for a treat!