Our Full-Spectrum CBD Horse Treats are a top choice for many horse owners! They are easy to offer, and horses find them delicious. These treats come in quite handy, especially if you’re unable to feed your horse supplements through their feed all the time.
There are SO many reasons to give your horse CBD horse treats!
For starters, they can help your horse feel calm if they’re a bit nervous, promote healthy joint health, improve appetite, reduce symptoms of Cushing’s Disease, support healthy skin and coat, assist with weight gain, and even provide anti-seizure properties.
It’s as easy as serving your horse with one or two treats (each with 90 mg of CBD per treat) up to twice daily–in the morning and at night. And if you’re using other CBD products, you may need to adjust the dosage accordingly. Recommended ~190 mg per day for an 800-1200-pound horse.
- Depending on the symptoms you’re treating, some horses may need less while some may require more. It’s always best to start slowly and work your way up to find your horse’s “sweet spot.”
But wait, there’s more! Our CBD horse treats are packed with beneficial ingredients, including Vitamin E and CBD.
We’ve added 240 mg of Vitamin E to help support your equine partner. Vitamin E production is useful for the skin, hooves, bone, and muscle. Furthermore, it strengthens the immune system and is vital in maintaining and repairing of cells, tissues, and organs. It also aids in the correct functioning of the nervous system and brain, converting food into energy, and optimal antioxidant protection. It supports exercise recovery as well.
Vitamin E is abundant in fresh, green grass, but the amounts reduce as grass matures and dies. Horses that spend winter chewing on dried grasses will have depleted their stored Vitamin E. While other horses spend most of their time stalled, with flakes being offered 100% of the time. For this reason, adding Vitamin E to their diet is so important.
Just a friendly reminder: If you’re planning on competing with your horse and the competition tests for THC or CBD, we recommend stopping the use of our treats at least 7 days before the competition. However, your equine partner will still reap the benefits from the previous CBD treats they’ve had.
So, let’s establish healthy habits and get ready for a ride to remember with our Full-Spectrum CBD horse treats!
Active Ingredients per 12 g (1 Treat):
- Vitamin E- 240 MG
- Cannabidiol (CBD) – 90 MG
Citric Acid, Egg, Margarine, Salt, Vanilla, Wheat Flour
CBD HORSE TREATS ARE RECOMMENDED TO SUPPORT:
- Promotes a sense of calm
- Healthy Joints
- Promotes healthy skin & coat
- Helps to increase appetite
- Helps reduce the symptoms brought on by Cushing’s Disease by treating the hormonal imbalance
- Help with eye disorders by lowering the intraocular pressure
- Helps to put weight on hard keepers, as they are often nervous animals and will benefit from anxiety relief
- Anti-seizure properties
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Feed 1-2 treats (90 MG of CBD/treat) up to twice daily. Morning and night is an easy routine to make sure doses are spread out.
- If you’re feeding in conjunction with other CBD products you may need to lower your dosage to meet the 190 mg/twice per day guidelines.
- Depending on the symptoms you’re treating, some horses may need less and some may require more.
- If offering before a ride, it’s ideal to offer